Considering the multiplex of challenges currently facing education institutions, now is the best time to reform traditional missions and models. Administrators, along with faculty members, are at the front lines of this revamping process—and together they’re taking a closer look at adaptive learning innovations. The solutions to these organizational challenges are difficult to get a handle of, requiring extensive and time-consuming activities. Our ambition at Snapwiz is to help administrators overcome these challenges. We provide accelerated data insights aimed at changing review workflows and introducing novel process changes.
Learn more about our question types & assessment pathways.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Administrators can systematically and empirically track where schools, and individual classrooms, stand with respect to state and national examinations
- Compare aggregated numbers from entire classrooms, analyzing them against expected outcomes & rubrics
- View individual student data relative to outcomes and rubrics
Refine the Assessment Cycle
- Administrators have the freedom to enhance the value of our innovative tools—improving the assessment cycle for all participants: teachers, students, & publishers
- They can view collective data and personal learning outcomes, glimpsing students’ demonstrated knowledge and skill growth set against pedagogical expectations
- Take full control of the assessment cycle: customize course materials, track student progress, provide real-time academic support, work on course redesign, revise and reinforce personalized assessment
- Seamless LMS integration capability
- Integrate OERs (Open Educational Resources) and play a role in the new educational paradigm where open access to assessment knowledge matters most
- Process an LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) ingratiation to allow a seamless connection with existing LTI-compliant LMSs
- With our technology solutions the efficient delivery of better learning outcomes is done at lower cost with less time investment